Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fake-O-versary

Jonny and I will be celebrating our 5 year aniversary on the 15th of June, But we will be on the road with the band so Jonny suprised me with an overnight getaway to milwaukee! I felt so loved and thankful for our time together. Bare with me as this is a big "ol" post, but I didn't want to leave anything out!

We kicked things off by doing a little shopping in my old stomping grounds, the Third Ward!


I had no idea the hotel we where staying at and when we pulled up to the Pfister (one of the nicest hotels in Milwaukee) I was so excited and totally surprised!

The view from our room!


 We started out the night by having a cocktail at the rooftop bar Blue
 Then walked to dinner at a favorite spot, the Coquette Cafe ( a little french cafe!)




The next morning was absolutely beautiful! We spent most of the time on the bay window enjoying the view!


Alterra and a walk, two of my absolute faves!!! 


I can honestly say the last five years have been the greatest adventure of my life! There have been ups and downs but I am unbelievable thankful for my amazing husband and wonderful marriage. I never dreamed that marriage could be this great!  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it that you two are so deeply in love! I am so happy we met in Harrisonville...both of you truely blessed our lives that day! Praying u two have an incredible next 5 yrs... it flies by so hold onto every memory and regularly reflect on how God brought you together and where He has taken you...! : )

    ReplyDelete