Monday, May 21, 2012

Through the lens

my week in photos


Wow, we have been crazy busy. Both Jonny and I worked a ton last week. but we where also able to make time for some fun!

Confession: Its my seceret dream to have A farm some day, where I can garden my own food! Now I have an outlet for this dream cuz, Jonny and I are now gardening at a co-op garden through our chuch! Its awesome, we are learning tons and meeting lots of wonderful people! We are also really looking forward to having fresh organic produce !



Gave Jonny a new haircut! He is so handsome, I'm In Love! 
coffee, my Lovely friend Stacey and SUN!!!! Im a Happy girl!


My week in outfits!

Farmers market!!!! I'm thinking this will will be a saturday morning tradition! We started buying our eggs from a local farmer!

 Lovely dinner with awesome friends! Still trying to figure out how exactly you play Monopoly Deal! haha!
An awesome storm rolled in this week, we went to go chase it down then kissed under it, yep its that cheesy around here!

 First beach day of the season! Still a bit cold for my liking but it was still fun to catch some rays. Looking forward to a summer full of these days!


Despite being busy, looking back it has honestly been a great week! I am thankful! God is truly Good!
Now this week I am jet setting on to Colorado, cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment