Thursday, May 3, 2012

OUR LIFE ACCORDING TO PICTURES

REUNITED AND IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD

After 3 looooooog weeks of Jonny being gone on tour he's home and by home I mean with me. He only spent 2 days at our actual home and then back on tour, but this time he took me with him! We are currently in Omaha soaking up the sun! even though its only been 4 days we have been together, we have done sooo much and I as always had my camera in hand!


DAY 1 
breakfast at the coffee pot, our fave diner for a celebratory homecoming!


next, was antique shopping and art galleries and of course more coffee

and we found out that WE ARE LEO is currently #1 in the whole county on the christian rock charts!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo excited we are already planing a place for the plaque on our wall.


DAY 2

Jonny made us breakfast. He does this every morning when he's home, NOT KIDDING, IM SPOILED! 

a good walk was in order as it is my most favorite thing! We explored a new part of the beach we didn't know about!


DAY 3 & 4
on the road!







6 comments:

  1. This is so great! You guys are quite the pair. Sounds like 3 pretty fantastic days. Hope the road is swell for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow, quite the life you lead on tour with a rock star! I'll have to look up your husbands band. I'm in Australia and have quite a few friends on the chirstian music scene!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi em, Thanks for taking a look! Yes I believe that their last single Live For Love did well on the Australia christian charts! We would love to come out there some time and visit, we have heard its just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you guys are adorable! Congrats on #1! X

    ReplyDelete