Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Weekend

As of last Friday I have been Colorado spending time with my most wonderful family. I Love living by the lake in Wisconsin but I miss the rocky mountains dearly. So on Saturday I roped in some of the fam brothers Josh, Caleb, Jerry and my sis in law Andy for a day hike.  We missed my my parents who watched Jerry and Andys baby, my littlest brother Justin "14" thought it sounded boring and John my middle brother was jumping out of a plane at 12,000 ft surprise, sunrise, he's a little dare devil.  


                              Andy (my sis in Law's) favorite part was wondering why all the tress where uprooted and how they got there!




 Then on Monday while Jonny was back in Wisconsin celebrating the holiday with what he likes to call  his Bro-memorial day party (basically 25 guys in our apt. eating burgers and doing whatever it is guys do!) Anyhow while that was all going on I spent the day in Denver at Ikea on A girle shopping trip! yes please!

*lots of pictures of my niece Sarah, because she was my favorite part of this trip!
 Sarah was ready to go with purse and baby in hand!


She got what she calls a "cream" for being such a good girl during 7hr (not kidding) of  Ikea shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment